Saturday, November 27, 2010

Reverting to Type Exhibition. London



Recently I've spotted an upcomming exhibition dedicated to current interest in lettepress. 'Reverting to Type' is an exhibition of contemporary letterpress practitioners, showcasing how a centuries-old craft is being reinvented for modern day usage. The exhibition is curated by Graham Bignell of New North Press and graphic designer Richard Ardagh and features prints and publications by progressive practitioners from around the world as Hatch Show Print (USA), Typoretum (UK), Yee Haw! Industries (USA) and many others.
Im not sure I can make it to London by then but I'm looking forward to see some pictures of the event.

Standpoint Gallery, 45 Coronet Street, London N1 6HD
10th–24th Dec 2010 and 4th–22nd Jan 2011
Exhibition open daily 10am-6pm

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Think I'm in London in February, so will miss it too!! Typical always happens to me!

Armina said...

Join the club:)
I'll be missing it too due to work. Well, I hope somebody will take some pictures so we can 'attend' it virtually. ;)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin