Sunday, November 01, 2009

Integrated2009



Design conferences in Belgium are very rare and I was very excited when I discovered the Integrated2009 in Antwerp. It is a two days conference with an amazing list of speakers as Stefan Sagmeister, Siggi Eggertsson, Georgio Olivero, Jan Wilker, Erik Kramer and the legendary Storm Thorgerson. His presentation I will remember for the rest of my life.
I must admit that the event was very good organized. There was a place for young talents and for poster/book sign sessions as well (where I got a poster signed by Sagmeister. Yes!). At Integrated2009 I discovered new names as David Shrigley (UK) and Renaud Huberlant (BE). Although I have very poor knowledge of French (the presentantion of R.Huberlant was in French) I was able to follow it quite well, the work spoke for itself. Simple and intelligent. In the very end he shared with audience his latest news: Renaud Huberlant will curate an exhibition about Belgian graphic design in 2010 in France. I certainly don't want to miss that!

more details soon.

foto by Integrated2009

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin